Monday, May 24, 2010

Eeeeeeek!



OH.

HELL.

YES.

Literally cannot contain my excitement for SATC 2! 

But, um also...OH.HELL.NO. 

Poor designers, it's like the Academy Awards all over again. Damn those long dresses, we want to see some heels pretty please. At least SJP came through for us. Although I'm not entirely loving the shoe choice, (Ferragamo Double Platform Pump-I would have liked to have seen something slightly more delicate with this dress) I am loving the color combo. We also get a peek of Loub on Kristin but c'mon Kim & Cynthia, step it up! Or should that be lift it up? Either way I'm over it already, its our girls after all, how could one stay mad?








I don't want to rain on SJP's parade or anything but these same Ferragamos look so much better on Michelle Williams only because the heavier shoe is better suited to her dress. 

Anyhoo, that's just my opinion. They all look gorgeous!

Credit: Just Jared
Stumble
Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. UGh, thank you! I totally agree with the Ferragamos being too heavy for that gloriously light, frothy frock. But perhaps she wanted to ground the dress a little with something heavy. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

´